A problem well stated is a problem half solved. ~Charles F. Kettering, inventor and engineer (1876-1958)
Attorney James Sullivan approaches each legal problem with the mindset of obtaining the best possible result--
- Can the State prove their case at trial?
- Is the State's evidence persuasive?
- What is the risk versus the reward?
- Can the client afford to take the risk of a conviction?
- Is the State agreeable to a deferred adjudication probation or pretrial diversion?
Depending on the case, the client and the evidence, the best possible result may vary from a not guilty verdict at trial, a dismissal by the State, a pretrial diversion contract, a deferred adjudication probation or some other resolution.
James Sullivan graduated from Baylor University in 1990 with a degree in Journalism, the ideal degree for investigating, discovering and telling winning stories in court. In 1993, Sullivan graduated from South Texas College of Law, which is nationally recognized as the top law school for trial advocacy.
If you have a legal problem to be solved in the juvenile court arena, call James Sullivan at 281-546-6428.